My gym essentials


When going to the gym I like to keep things simple. What I like to be able to do is have a few staples in my gym bag and jut switch in my gym gear each day so I know I always have what I need.


These are the things I never fail to have with me at the moment.

Yes to Cucumbers wipes are a great option for removing make up before hitting the gym and for cleansing after your workout too. Refreshing, and OK on my sensitive skin too. I hate working out with make up on so these are great for removing make up with very little effort.


When I've finished my work out and showered and cleansed I apply Origins Ginzing moisturiser. My all time favourite day cream, it's brightening, light and refreshing on the skin, leaving my skin feeling energised. I just love the citrusy fresh scent as well.


If my skin is looking a little red and/or blotchy after my workout and shower I touch it up using the Clinique Chubby In The Nude foundation stick (I use 02 Abundant Alabaster) - you can swipe it just where you need it and blend with fingers or all over for slightly more coverage and blend with a brush or beauty blender. It gives a lovely sheer coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin either.

Finally, I always pack a lip balm. Lanolips 101 Ointment in Peach is a great multipurpose balm - not only is the scent lovely and sweet, but you can use it on dry skin as well as lips and even dab on cheek bones as a glossy highlight which makes it a useful gym bag item when you don't want to pack too much.

The top is one of my new favourites by Adidas Originals, which I bought in Berlin. I wear it over a sports bra but I love the bright colours and pattern to add a bit of colour to my usual black gym wear.

I'd love to hear your gym bag essentials as well...

No comments